1. Consult not your fears but your hopes and dreams. Think not about your frustrations, but about your unfulfilled potential. Concern yourself not with what you tried and failed in, but with what is still possible for you to do.
2. The family is the first essential cell of human society.
3. Peace on Earth can never be established, never guaranteed, except by the diligent observance of the divinely established order.
4. Laws and decrees passed in contravention of the moral order can have no binding force in conscience.
5. All the evils which poison men and nations and trouble so many hearts have a single cause and a single source: ignorance of the truth.