1. Our goal must be the infinite and not the finite. The Infinity is our homeland. We are always expected in Heaven.
2. I am happy to die because I lived my life without wasting even a minute of it on anything unpleasing to God.
3. All people are born as originals but many die as photocopies.
4. Sadness is looking at ourselves, happiness is looking towards God.
5. To be always united with Jesus, this is my plan of life.
6. Do not be afraid because with the Incarnation of Jesus, death becomes life, and there’s no need to escape: in eternal life, something extraordinary awaits us.
7. What does it matter if you can win a thousand battles if you cannot win against your own corrupt passions? It doesn’t matter. The real battle is with ourselves.
8. Not me, but God.
9. The Eucharist is the highway to heaven.
10. The more Eucharist we receive, the more we will become like Jesus, so that on earth we will have a foretaste of heaven.
11. By standing before the Eucharistic Christ, we become holy.
12. When we face the sun we get a tan… but when we stand before Jesus in the Eucharist we become saints.
13. Our soul is like a hot air balloon. If by chance there is a mortal sin, the soul falls to the ground. Confession is like the fire underneath the balloon, enabling the soul to rise again… It is important to go to confession often.
14. The Virgin Mary is the only woman in my life.
15. The only thing we have to ask God for, in prayer, is the desire to be holy.
16. Continuously ask your guardian angel for help. Your guardian angel has to become your best friend.
17. I offer all the suffering I will have to suffer for the Lord, for the Pope, and the Church.
18. There are people who suffer much more than me.