- Age Range
- Number of Participants
- 5-10 minutes
A team race where groups must pass a ball either over their heads or between their legs. The challenge is to be the fastest to pass the ball down a line in this manner.
Supplies you’ll need
1x ball per team
How to lead Under Over
- Begin by splitting your group into teams of roughly 8-15 people.
- In each team, have them line up so that they are all stood one behind the other in a straight line.
- Have each of the lines stand beside one another.
- Explain that to win the race they will be given a ball that they have to pass from the front to the end of their team’s line. The ball has to be passed in a particular way. The first person must pass it over their head. The second must then pass it through their legs. This is repeated until it gets to the end of the line.
- Team members are not allowed to turn around. They must face the same direction the whole time.
- When the ball has got to the end of the line, the person who ends up with it must then run to the front of their line and begin the under/over process once again.
- Continue this process until the person who began at the front ends up back at the front after running up with the ball.
- The winning group is the one who has done this the fastest.