- Age Range
- Number of Participants
- 1-5 minutes
Participants mush first open and then divide up a bag of Haribo/Skittles/Jelly Babies while wearing boxing gloves.
2+ but limited by the number of boxing gloves you have to hand.
Supplies you’ll need
- Boxing Gloves for all those taking part
- Packet of sweets for all those involved
This game works well either as a small group activity or as a timed activity where a volunteer from each team must do the activity.
- Explain to the group that to complete the activity they need to break open the Haribo bag and then separate the sweets into the different groups/colours found within.
- Explain that the twist is they have to do this activity wearing boxing gloves.
- From here the activity can either be done as a timed task, which works well when you only have a few of a larger group actively doing it, or as a race to see who can complete the fastest. This second option works well for when all members of a group are involved.
- You may like to have some high energy music in the background to heighten the atmosphere.
- An additional rule you may like to add is that it must be done on a table and they loose points for any sweet that falls on the floor.