- Age Range
- Number of Participants
- 10-20 minutes
A semi-complex image or diagram is placed at one end of the room. The group is split into teams, and in relay try to recreate the image on their blank paper. The team at the end which has the most accurate drawing wins.
One team member at a time has to run to the image remember as much as possible, run back to their
Supplies you’ll need
- Image to copy x number of teams (some suggestions attached)
- A3 blank paper x number of teams
Games run though
- Split group into teams approx. 4-7 per team. Each team is given blank paper and pencil.
- At the other end of the room is a pre-printed image. It should be somewhat detailed to give some challenge to the game. Diagrams with words and annotations can work well. You may want to print one per team so they each have a paper to look at.
- They are told the start line (where they are) and the end line (where the other image is) – only one person from each team can be across the start line at any one time.
- One person from each team is to run to the printed image, and try to remember as much as possible to recreate in their teams paper. They run back, tag the next person, and draw what they can remember. The next team member then runs to look, and return to draw, tagging the next person and so on.
- You can set a time – 10 mins or dictate when it looks like teams are getting close (one minute left).
- Points given for accuracy, correct spellings etc.