1. The world offers you comfort. But you were not made for comfort. You were made for greatness.
2. Truth draws strength from itself and not from the number of votes in its favour.
3. We are moving toward a dictatorship of relativism which does not recognize anything as definitive and has as its highest value one’s own ego and one’s own desires. The Church needs to withstand the tides of trends and the latest novelties.
4. Life is not just a succession of events or experiences. It is a search for the true, the good and the beautiful. It is to this end that we make our choices; it is for this that we exercise our freedom; it is in this – in truth, in goodness and in beauty – that we find happiness and joy.
5. Let unifying love be your measure; abiding love your challenge; self-giving love your mission!
6. It is the truth revealed through Scripture and Tradition and articulated by the Church’s Magisterium that sets us free.
7. To be truly alive is to be transformed from within, open to the energy of God’s love.