- Age Range
- Number of Participants
- 10-15 minutes
This is a team game involving carpet tiles and a little bit of competition.
Supplies you’ll need:
- Carpet tiles – an even number
- Gaffer tape to mark start and finish lines
- Prize for winning team
Lay down your start and finish lines with a reasonable distance between them.
Group split into two teams, and explain rules:
- They have to work as a team get everyone across to the other side.
- No players can touch the floor between the two lines. To aid them in this they have a number of carpet tiles.
- They have to stay on the carpet tiles (no toes allowed off!)
- They must at all times be holding on to their carpet tiles – if they leave one unattended it is removed by a leader and they have to make it across with fewer carpet tiles.
- They may at any time re-start by all members going back to the beginning and regaining all carpet tiles.