About the event
The overall aim of this Symposium is to equip Catholic men and women to transform the culture with the Gospel of Life and Love, as we study and pray together and reach out to those around us.
Goals for the Symposium
1) Theological Excellence – Through excellent teaching and personal study participants will deepen their understanding of the key concepts of the Theology of the Body and its life changing message.
2) Transformation of Our Hearts and Minds – We cannot give what we do not have. So, each day we will allow Jesus to touch and change us, to free and heal us, as we gather in prayer and friendship, as the body of Christ.
3) Practical Application – Through workshops, discussion groups and outreach opportunities we will be better equipped to respond more effectively to the many challenges surrounding human identity and sexuality that we are faced with in our culture.
Workshop topics included
- The Challenge of Chaste Love for Men
- The Challenge of Chaste Love for Women
- Sexual Desire
- Natural Fertility Awareness vs. Contraception
- Theology of the Body and the Interior Life
- Healing and Humanae Vitae
- NaProTechnology vs. In Vitro Fertilisation
- Dating and the Single Life